
profileMy name is Abrielle .21 years old. i myself am strange and unusual. i'm not supposed to be Normal,i'm supposed to be Me! a girl who laughs and cries a lot sometimes!I'm sarcastic & hv a smartass attitude!It's a natural defense against drama,bullshit,stupidity! i don't give a fuck if you're offended! |
tagboard |
The Link and stuff |
, Wednesday, November 10, 2010It's hard to believe how my world turn so cold and my heart break into piecesThis is the hardest time of my life My dad cheating , my mom so upset, but still let herself fooled by dad. I am so mad , but i don't know how to express myself! My heart is broken and it won't heal easily! I feel so alone, dad, how could you do this to us? Me and mom let ourselves struggles and tryna to survive. We forgive you once but you lied to us, how could you? I am too young for this shit, i wanna have a brighter future,i wanna make u guys so proud of me! This is too much, you left us! You let me dying and bleeding.. I just don't know what to say! That bitch who seduce you , i feel like i wanna kill her, but she had your baby. I hate you for this! I keep asking why to myself, but can't find the answer.. Now you left us, 25 years you and mom have been together but you just left her for another woman! And i hate you for that! I HATE YOU DADDY! ![]() Labels: broken |
