♥i love owl city


Twitter: Airifaro | Tumblr: fuckthatfashionsuicide.tumblr.com | LastFm : Last.fm/Ainsomniac | Myspace: Myspace.com/aii.cullen | Dailybooth: Abrielle Daven | Facebook: ask me! Ym: Ainsanityrules | bb pin : ask me |


profile

My name is Abrielle .21 years old. i myself am strange and unusual. i'm not supposed to be Normal,i'm supposed to be Me! a girl who laughs and cries a lot sometimes!
I'm sarcastic & hv a smartass attitude!It's a natural defense against drama,bullshit,stupidity!
i don't give a fuck if you're offended!

tagboard

The Link and stuff


((Favorite link))

Just a mess, Monday, September 20, 2010


I can’t explain anything, I am too scared
Someday, I know I can’t live like this anymore
I should stop right now
But it’s just not me when I give up

Where are those spirit I used to have?
I won’t live in a fairytale even it offers a better life
And reality is the best place to stay,  cuz.. everytime we get hurt,we got a new lessons.

This sick crazy life and all of this chaos I don’t mind
As long as I live in my own life
This dumb and stupid things I really don’t care
Because, someone maybe love me the way I am

Can we stop playing by the rules? I feel enough to follow it
I wanna create something that doesn’t involving rules to be obey
It’s just Me, Nature and Earth!
We’re become a best friends and shared the tears silently
We do the things that we never done before
Dancing in the rain and kiss the air just to show that we love each others

This burdens and the pain,I don’t blame it
As long as I still have a heart to forget and forgive
There are the things I can’t speak but I just ignored
Because, Someday there’s other way to tell everyone…that I’m not Alone anymore!

I feel sick with my dreams couldn’t become true
But I can’t stop dreaming
So tell me how to get over it and I’ll fly with you to the moon

I still can’t explain everything, but I’m not afraid
And someday, All my dreams would become true
Cause I realize that I’m too brave to be Afraid


♥•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♥