♥i love owl city


Twitter: Airifaro | Tumblr: fuckthatfashionsuicide.tumblr.com | LastFm : Last.fm/Ainsomniac | Myspace: Myspace.com/aii.cullen | Dailybooth: Abrielle Daven | Facebook: ask me! Ym: Ainsanityrules | bb pin : ask me |


profile

My name is Abrielle .21 years old. i myself am strange and unusual. i'm not supposed to be Normal,i'm supposed to be Me! a girl who laughs and cries a lot sometimes!
I'm sarcastic & hv a smartass attitude!It's a natural defense against drama,bullshit,stupidity!
i don't give a fuck if you're offended!

tagboard

The Link and stuff


((Favorite link))

The hard times, Monday, September 20, 2010

I haven’t done anything right lately , everything seems wrong when you stuck in troubles
I try harder everytime I fall to stand up and smile,but it’s not that easy.. I almost give up ‘till I found one little hopes that came from nowhere.
Last week is the most gloomy week in my life. My parents, they almost split up, I was so sad when I heard they’re fighting, mom looking so mad and my dad looking so miserable. He left us a couple day and back to home after the weekend. I was so scared, and have no idea what am I supposed to do,it’s so hard when it comes to fight.
So I decided to speak up my mind frontally, I mean , no children wants their parents split up like this,right?So yeah I speak my mind , my dad’s face is full of regrets,my mom so quite. I Speak up my mind for the first time in my life, I think I’m growing up more this time.
Thank God I still had someone special , He help me this far, he gave me te power to face my own problem,he supporting me and I feel so blessed that he’s mine, he’s my boyfriend
I learned something that day , No matter how hard it is to survive from a huge problem,i still have someone who loved and cared about me,I’m not alone.. I know! For sure! He always stand beside me,hold my hand and help me survive again. So right now,I’m not afraid to fall,I’m not afraid of lonely,I’m not afraid of dark sky or anything that could harm me.cuz I know he would always there watching me,and take care of me
So my parents back together again , dad promise not gonna  make the same mistake like he did before , it such a huge mistake but he regret anything and confess all the things he hide from my mom , they are really back together,and this time I saw my mom learned something too. She won’t trust someone like she did before,she would more carefully and she can handle all the financial problem all alone. I am so proud of her,she’s becoming a strong woman. She’s my mom,my amazing mom :) they have this plan to share all their thoughts and make a new vow to obey. I think that’s fine as long as they’re not split up.
I thought next year would gonna be the loneliest year ever,I really thought their gonna split up,and that’s depressed me so much. I can’t even think! But everything is back to normal now.And God,I know How much You love me, I know how much You care about me,but if I could wish right now I don’t want anything,I just wanna be Happy,I wanna see my mom and dad like they used to,I wanna be with my boyfriend forever and ever and ever, he’s my everything. You give me something to learn, God, I’m sorry I’m not being a good person, I promise I’ll learn to be a better person,now I know it’s hard,but I hope You’ll give me the strength to fix all the things.


♥•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♥